All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSecond revised edition of an examination of the NRA and its efforts to defeat gun control legislation in America.
- Author BiographyOsha Gray Davidson has written for many publications, including the New York Times, Nation, New Republic, and Philadelphia Inquirer. He is also the author of Broken Heartland: The Rise of America's Rural Ghetto (IOWA, 1996) and T he Best of Enemies: Race and Redemption in the New South.
- Author(s)Osha Gray Davidson
- PublisherUniversity of Iowa Press
- Date of Publication30/09/1998
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationIowa
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Iowa Press
- Weight494 g
- Width153 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.96
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.