All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat did Pius XII do to aid Jews during World War II? This is an examination of efforts on behalf of Jews in Italy, the country where the pope was in a position to be most helpful. It finds that despite a persistent myth to the contrary, Pius and his assistants at the Vatican did very little.
- Author BiographySusan Zuccotti's previous books include The Italians and the Holocaust: Persecution, Rescue, and Survival and The Holocaust, the French, and the Jews.
- Author(s)Susan Zuccotti
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2002
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleYale Nota Bene
- Place of PublicationNew haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight469 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.73Trending at £26.36
- £16.77Trending at £20.50
- £10.16Trending at £14.55
- £16.35Trending at £21.43
- £9.48Trending at £10.44
- £11.45Trending at £16.99
- £15.90Trending at £18.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.