All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA balanced review of the changing nature of the corporate university
- Author BiographyRandy Martin is Professor and Chair of Art and Public Policy at New York University. He is author or editor of a dozen books, including An Empire of Indifference: American War and the Financial Logic of Risk Management, and Financialization of Daily Life (Temple).
- Author(s)Randy Martin
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/06/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Weight386 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine458 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.57
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.22Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.