All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
About this product
- DescriptionUnder New Public Management explores how new managerial governance practices coordinate the work of people doing front-line work in public sectors.
- Author BiographyAlison I. Griffith is a professor in the Faculty of Education at York University. Dorothy E. Smith is a professor emerita at the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education, University of Toronto, and an adjunct professor in the Department of Sociology at the University of Victoria.
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication21/08/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Content Note7 figures
- Weight560 g
- Width156 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAlison I. Griffith,Dorothy E. Smith
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.