All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn inspiring cookbook by a mother and daughter team, combining international and Scandinavian flavours.
- Author BiographyAnna Bergenstrom is one of Sweden's most famous and cherished food writers. Her cookbooks have been a staple in Swedish homes for nearly 40 years. She has published 15 cookbooks and sold millions of copies in Scandinavia and worldwide. Anna's cooking style is influenced by her childhood years spent in Provence, France and her home country, Sweden. In 2002 Anna was appointed a title of honour for her contributions to Swedish food culture. Fanny Bergenstrom, Anna's daughter, is a successful food and travel photographer who collaborates with Anna on many of her cookbooks. Fanny contributes food ideas and recipe inspirations from the places she visits as well as designing and photographing Anna's books.
- Author(s)Anna Bergenstrom,Fanny Bergenstrom
- PublisherHardie Grant Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHardie Grant Books
- Content NoteFull colour photography throughout
- Weight1360 g
- Width195 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.59Trending at £10.82
- £15.36Trending at £15.66
- £9.50Trending at £14.99
- £30.00Trending at £34.21
- £2.39Trending at £3.04
- £11.89Trending at £13.67
- £17.99Trending at £21.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.