All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnderground Front is a pioneering examination of the role that the Chinese Communist Party has played in Hong Kong since the creation of the Party in 1921, through to the present day. This book brings events right up to date and includes the results of a survey about the Hong Kong public's attitude towards the CCP.
- Author BiographyChristine Loh is the CEO of the public policy think tank, Civic Exchange. A former legislator, she had a ringside seat to political events in Hong Kong in the run-up to 1997 and immediately beyond the transition. She was the first, and only one to date,to raise a debate in 1995 about how the Chinese Communist Party would operate post-1997 for which she was pilloried by opponents. Christine Loh is a lawyer by training and became a politician in 1992. Since her retirement from politics in 2000, she has concentrated on policy research and is a published author of many works.
- Author(s)Christine Loh
- PublisherHong Kong University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintHong Kong University Press
- Content Note11
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £23.73Trending at £26.67
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.07Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.