All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding Advocacy for Children and Young People is an essential text for advocates and professionals working with children and young people. It is also suitable as a key resource for health and social care practitioners, educators, commissioners and policy makers.
- Author BiographyJane Boylan is Senior Lecturer at the University of Keele, UK. Her research interests include advocacy, looked after children and children's rights. She has published widely on the subject of advocacy in relation to children and young people. Jane Dalrymple is Senior Lecturer in social work at the University of the West of England, UK. She has 20 years experience as a social worker and for the five years prior to leaving practice was Director of a national advocacy service. She is co-author of Anti-Oppressive Practice: Social Care and the Law 2/e (Open University Press, 2006) and co-editor of Developing Advocacy for Children and Young People (JKP, 2008).
- Author(s)Jane Boylan,Jane Dalrymple
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, black & white tables
- Weight700 g
- Width60 mm
- Height90 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.11
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.43Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.