CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume offers a comprehensive survey of African-American rhetoric within a broad historical context, exploring the major cultural and theoretical issues in the field. The 19 original essays that make up the collection look at distinct African-American rhetorical traditions.
- Author BiographyRonald L. Jackson II is Associate Professor of Culture and Communication Theory at Pennsylvania State University. He is the author of The Negotiation of Cultural Identity (1999). Elaine B. Richardson is Assistant Professor of English and by courtesy, Applied Linguistics at Pennsylvania State University. She is the author of African-American Literacies (Routledge, 2002).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2003
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight657 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byII,Ronald L. Jackson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.