All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReviews and integrates the many theories, perspectives and approaches in the field of autobiographical memory.
- Author BiographyDorthe Berntsen is a Professor in the Department of Psychology and Behavioural Sciences at the University of Aarhus where she was awarded a Centre of Excellence grant from the Danish National Research Foundation to establish the Center on Autobiographical Memory Research. She is the author of Involuntary Autobiographical Memories: An Introduction to the Unbidden Past (Cambridge University Press, 2009). David C. Rubin is Juanita M. Kreps Professor of Psychology and Neuroscience at the Duke Institute for Brain Sciences, Duke University. He is a leading researcher in the field of autobiographical memory and the editor of Remembering our Past: Studies in Autobiographical Memory (Cambridge University Press, 1996) and Autobiographical Memory (Cambridge University Press, 1986) among other books.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note21 b/w illus. 5 tables
- Weight600 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byDavid C. Rubin,Dorthe Berntsen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.