All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an effective way to learn the essentials of statistics, including early coverage of regression, within a more limited time frame. Designed to help learners overcome their apprehension about statistics, This title provides plenty of guidance and informal advice as it demonstrates the links between statistics and the real world.
- Author BiographyCharles Brase has more than 30 years of full-time teaching experience in mathematics and statistics. He taught at the University of Hawaii, Manoa Campus, for several years and at Regis University in Denver, Colorado, for more than 28 years. Charles received the Excellence in Teaching award from the University of Hawaii and the Faculty Member of the Year award from Regis University on two occasions. He earned degrees from the University of Colorado, Boulder, and has a Ph.D. in Mathematics, an M.A. in Mathematics, and a B.A. in Physics. Corrinne Pellillo Brase has taught at Hawaii Pacific College, Honolulu Community College, and Arapahoe Community College in Littleton, Colorado. She was also involved in the mathematics component of an equal opportunity program at the University of Colorado. Corrinne received the Faculty of the Year award from Arapahoe Community College. She earned degrees from the University of Colorado, Boulder, and has an M.A. and B.A. in Mathematics.
- Author(s)Charles Henry Brase,Corrinne Pellillo Brase
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2015
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1179 g
- Width217 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.