All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSimultaneously published in the USA and Canada --T.p. verso.
- Author BiographyThomas M. Kane is Lecturer in international politics at the University of Hull. He specialises in the art of strategy, with a particular interest in its application in China. Relevant publications include Ancient China on Postmodern War (2007), Chinese Grand Strategy and Maritime Power (2005) and Military Logistics and Strategic Performance (2002). David J. Lonsdale is Lecturer in strategic studies at the University of Hull. He specialises in strategic theory and its application to historical and contemporary settings. His recent publications include Alexander the Great: Lessons in Strategy (2007) and The Nature of War in the Information Age (2004).
- Author(s)David J. Lonsdale,Thomas M. Kane
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/10/2011
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight566 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.98Trending at £8.96
- £8.50Trending at £12.48
- £8.73Trending at £9.80
- £9.71Trending at £9.91
- £11.81Trending at £12.80
- £9.02Trending at £9.98
- £10.87Trending at £12.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.