All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding Criminal Investigation provides a critical examination of investigative practice by focusing on the key issues and debates underpinned by academic literature on crime investigation.
- Author BiographyStephen Tong is Principal Lecturer in Policing at Canterbury Christchurch University. He is currently engaged in developing new and established police programmes and conducting research involving direct mediation in prison. He is also a member of the Higher Education Forum for Learning and Development in Policing. Robin P. Bryant is Director of Criminal Justice Practice in the Department of Law and Criminal Justice Studies at Canterbury Christchurch University. He has published widely on policing, particularly on the use of intelligence in criminal investigation, and has also advised various police enquiries. Miranda A. H. Horvath is Senior Lecturer in Forensic Psychology at Forensic Psychological Services, Middlesex University. Her research focuses on sexual violence from an applied social psychological perspective.
- Author(s)Miranda Horvath,Robin P. Bryant,Stephen Tong
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/10/2009
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleWiley Series in Psychology of Crime, Policing and Law
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, maps, figures
- Weight436 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £18.19Trending at £20.81
- £10.19Trending at £15.34
- £9.71Trending at £12.14
- £13.98Trending at £14.29
- £9.19Trending at £15.49
- £7.12Trending at £8.55
- £7.45Trending at £7.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.