All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough 54 million Americans have a disability, few discussions of the issue address its various compenents in a holistic manner. The authors, both of whom have experienced disability, tackle complex issues facing the disabled, including access, diversity, and civil rights, in a human-centered manner.
- Author BiographyPaul T. Jaeger is Manager for Research Development Information Use Management and Policy Institute, Florida State University. His publications have addressed issues of disability law and accessibility, information access, education, electronic government, and information policy and law. He is co-author of A Guide to High School Success for Students with Disabilities, Greenwood, 2005 and Disability Matters: Legal and Pedagogical Issues of Disability in Education Bergin & Garvey/Praeger, 2002. Cynthia Ann Bowman is Associate Professor Literacy Education, Ashland University, OH. She is President-Elect of the Ohio Council of Teachers of English Language Arts and the author of numerous publications on teaching and technology. She is co-author of A Guide to High School Success for Students with Disabilities, Greenwood, 2005 and Disability Matters: Legal and Pedagogical Issues of Disability in Education Bergin & Garvey/Praeger, 2002. She is also the editor of Using Literature to Help Troubled Teenagers Cope with Health Issues, Greenwood, 2000.
- Author(s)Cynthia Ann Bowman,Paul T. Jaeger
- Date of Publication30/07/2005
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight255 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.94Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
- £7.83Trending at £8.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.