All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new fourth edition takes the reader through the complex network of policy development with activities which make a potentially dry subject matter come alive.
- Author BiographyDamien Fitzgerald has worked as a Registered Nurse, teacher and special needs coordinator in early years and primary education, and as an LEA support teacher. He is currently Head of Area (Early Childhood Studies) at Sheffield Hallam University, and is engaged in varied research. Janet Kay worked as a qualified social worker with children and families for some years before moving into teaching in further and then higher education. She has retired from full-time work, but still regularly lectures at Sheffield Hallam University, and is also working to promote better support for adoptive families in the UK.
- Author(s)Damien Fitzgerald,Janet Kay
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.