All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA resource for students who need to gain a thorough understanding of contemporary issues and the practical skills needed for the workplace. It guides readers through the multitude of factors - economic, social, psychological and legal - that shape contemporary employment relations and management practice.
- Author BiographyTony Dundon is Senior Lecturer in Employment Relations and HRM at the National University of Ireland, Galway. He has published extensively on employment relations in smaller and non-union firms, employee voice and trade union organising. He is also Editor of the Human Resource Management Journal. Derek Rollinson was Principal Lecturer and Head of the Division of Organisational Behaviour at the University of Huddersfield. He is now an independent writer and researcher.
- Author(s)Derek Rollinson,Tony Dundon
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width77 mm
- Height103 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £33.98Trending at £35.27
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.57
- £10.84Trending at £12.97
- £13.80Trending at £18.91
- £9.29Trending at £9.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.