All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow can adults in early years and primary schools fully embrace the diverse nature of family life of the children they are working with? This essential text will help students and those already working with children to understand both theoretically and practically, what may constitute a 'family'.
- Author BiographyGianna Knowles is a senior lecturer in Educational Studies at the University of Chichester in the UK. Radhika Holmstrom is a freelance journalist who specialises in covering diversity issues.
- Author(s)Gianna Knowles,Radhika Holmstrom
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/07/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.