All listings for this product
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £59.99Trending at £68.70
- £115.09Trending at £126.44
- £8.68Trending at £10.55
- £14.08Trending at £16.44
- £22.31Trending at £23.97
- £11.00Trending at £13.14
- £6.92Trending at £7.45
About this product
- DescriptionPacked with real-world applications, this title offers a comprehensive guide to both hospital billing and coding that helps students learn to create results with greater specificity, and accuracy. It features more than 30 case studies with patient record activities for practicing completing the UB-04 billing form.
- Author BiographyMarsha Diamond is the Program Director/Instructor of Coding and Health Information at Central Florida College in Orlando, Florida. Ms. Diamond is a Certified Medical Coder (CPC), a Certified Medical Coder-Hospital (CPC-H), and a Certified Coding Specialist (CCS).
- Author(s)Marsha Diamond
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication20/02/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight1043 g
- Width226 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Contained items statementContains Spiral bound and Online resource
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.