All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding International Law presents a comprehensive, accessible introduction to the various aspects of international law while addressing its interrelationship with world politics.
- Author BiographyConway W. Henderson is a retired professor of Political Science who has taught courses in International Relations and International Law for more than three decades.
- Author(s)Conway W. Henderson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/01/2010
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight990 g
- Width172 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine32 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.