All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionOutlines the particulars of Japanese management and how modern Japanese management employs many practices which are very successful and worth adopting. This book illustrates the teachings that Japanese management practice can offer the rest of the world.
- Author BiographyParissa Haghirian has studied Japan from an anthropological and business perspective for the last 20 years. She holds a degree in Japanese Anthropology (Master, University of Vienna, Austria), a degree in International Management (Master, Vienna University of Economics and BA, Vienna, Austria) and a PhD in International Management (Vienna University of Economics and BA, Vienna, Austria). Dr. Haghirian worked for 12 years in Japanese organizations (longer than in Western firms) and has worked in Fukuoka and Tokyo now for the last five years.
- Author(s)Parissa Haghirian
- PublisherBusiness Expert Press
- Date of Publication19/09/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSterling Forest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBusiness Expert Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight266 g
- Width152 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.