All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPerfect for the student new to jurisprudence, this book provides an illuminating introduction to the central questions of legal theory. An experienced teacher of jurisprudence, Professor Wacks' approach is both accessible and entertaining, providing the ideal base for further study.
- Author BiographyProfessor Raymond Wacks has taught jurisprudence around the world for over thirty years. He has published more than twenty books and numerous articles on legal philosophy, the right of privacy, and human and animal rights. He is also the author of Law: A Very Short Introduction and Privacy and Media Freedom (both published by Oxford University Press).
- Author(s)Raymond Wacks
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2015
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight610 g
- Width175 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.52Trending at £10.96
- £17.99Trending at £21.06
- £16.99Trending at £21.06
- £9.14Trending at £10.03
- £28.61Trending at £36.00
- £11.89Trending at £13.69
- £2.39Trending at £3.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.