All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.05
- £8.24Trending at £8.87
- £8.94Trending at £9.19
- £17.94Trending at £18.46
- £7.43Trending at £8.42
- £14.54Trending at £15.33
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a clear overview of the labor and employment law environment in China and its legal requirements.
- Author BiographyRonald C. Brown, formerly a Professor of Law on the Faculty of William and Mary School of Law, joined the faculty at the University of Hawaii, where he has served as Associate Dean and as Director of the university's Center for Chinese Studies. He has worked in China under the USIA's Professional-in-Residence Program, has served as a consultant with the World Bank, was a Distinguished Fulbright Scholar teaching at Peking University and Tsinghua University law schools, and has lectured throughout Asia on comparative labor law topics. Professor Brown currently serves as an active labor arbitrator. His teaching specialties include labor and employment law, employment discrimination law, arbitration, Chinese law, Asian international and comparative labor and employment law, and U.S.-China labor and employment law. He has authored numerous articles and published a book entitled Understanding Chinese Courts and Legal Process: Law with Chinese Characteristics.
- Author(s)Ronald C. Brown
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/10/2009
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 b/w illus.
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.