CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding Media: the most important book ever written on communication. Ignore its message at your peril.
- Author BiographyMarshall McLuhan (1911-1980) Communications theorist, born in Canada. He is known as the original high guru of media culture and appeared in Woody Allen's Annie Hall as himself.
- Author(s)Marshall McLuhan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/05/2001
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleRoutledge Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight725 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.