All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing everyday examples to demystify probability, this classic is now in its third edition with new chapters, exercises and examples.
- Author BiographyHenk Tijms is Emeritus Professor at Vrije University in Amsterdam. He is the author of several textbooks and numerous papers on applied probability and stochastic optimization. In 2008 Henk Tijms received the prestigious INFORMS Expository Writing Award for his publications and books.
- Author(s)Henk C. Tijms
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/06/2012
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note60 b/w illus. 520 exercises
- Weight760 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £21.99Trending at £34.99
- £11.85Trending at £12.99
- £11.22Trending at £12.20
- £17.90Trending at £19.98
- £19.38Trending at £19.98
- £18.49Trending at £25.00
- £11.80Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.