All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an introduction to real analysis. This book develops ideas already familiar from elementary calculus and helps students understand some basic but crucial mathematical ideas, and shows how definitions, proofs, examples, and other forms of mathematical 'apparatus' work together to create a unified theory.
- Author BiographyPaul Zorn was born in India and completed his primary and secondary schooling there. He did his undergraduate work at Washington University in St. Louis and his Ph.D., in complex analysis, at the University of Washington, Seattle. Since 1981 he has been on the mathematics faculty at St. Olaf College, in Northfield, Minnesota, where he now chairs the Department of Mathematics, Statistics, and Computer Science.
- Author(s)Paul Zorn
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication23/01/2010
- Place of PublicationNatick
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintA K Peters
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight694 g
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
- £3.48Trending at £3.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.