All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on cross-national and cross-sectoral case studies, the revised and updated second edition of this seminal and successful text provides a multi-disciplinary introduction to key debates in regulation, including fundamental and institutional strategies and issues surrounding the design and operation of regulatory institutions.
- Author BiographyRobert Baldwin is a Professor of Law at the LSE where he teaches Regulation and Criminal Law at undergraduate and graduate levels. He has published widely on regulation and has broad consultancy experience in regulation. His previous books include The Government of Risk (Oxford University Press, 2001 with Christopher Hood and Henry Rothstein). He is the Director of the LSE Short Course on Regulation. Martin Cave is a Visiting Professor at the Imperial College Business School. He was a member of the U.K. Competition Commission from 1996-2002. He has authored numerous works on economic regulation, and has very extensive experience of advising regulatory agencies such as Ofcom, OFWAT, the Office of Fair Trading, international institutions such as the European Commission and the OECD, and governments in several countries. Martin Lodge is Reader in Political Science and Public Policy at the LSE. His research and teaching interests are in the comparative study of Executive Government and Regulation.
- Author(s)Martin Cave,Martin Lodge,Robert Baldwin
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication27/10/2011
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight991 g
- Width165 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £9.67Trending at £12.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.