Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £4.10Trending at £4.65
- £6.87Trending at £7.14
- £7.44Trending at £7.78
- £8.12Trending at £12.98
- £9.17Trending at £9.54
- £7.32Trending at £7.73
- £2.66Trending at £2.84
About this product
- DescriptionDissecting 21 screenplays, this book analyzes why certain aspects of a screenplay work and others do not. It looks at how the script of Lawrence of Arabia varies from the source, Rear Window , and discusses screenplay adaptations in Fargo , andasks why a screenwriter would introduce a hero so far into a script.
- Author BiographyTom Stempel is the author of five books including FrameWork: A History of Screenwriting in American Film and Storytellers to the Nation: A History of American Television Writing - both published by Continuum.. He is Professor of Cinema at Los Angeles City College and has taught on these subjects for more than thirty years.
- Author(s)Tom Stempel
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication08/05/2008
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Out-of-print date28/08/2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.