All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn accessible, humanities oriented introduction to the key themes and debates in the study of social media. Full of examples and case studies, this book shows students how to place social media more critically within the changing media and cultural landscape.
- Author BiographySam Hinton is Senior Lecturer in Media, Arts and Design Faculty at the University of Canberra, Australia. Larissa Hjorth is Professor in the Games Program at the School of Media & Communication, at RMIT University, Australia.
- Author(s)Larissa Hjorth,Sam Hinton
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication17/06/2013
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleUnderstanding Contemporary Culture Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight259 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £10.91Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.