All listings for this product
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £8.90Trending at £10.31
- £14.08Trending at £18.99
- £10.67Trending at £11.25
- £6.92Trending at £7.30
- £8.85Trending at £8.98
- £7.76Trending at £8.05
- £16.63Trending at £17.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook helps nursing students understand why sociology is relevant and important to them, and how they can actually use it as nurses to understand real situations and improve care.
- Author BiographyHelen Allan is Professor of Nursing at Middlesex University. Michael Traynor is Professor of Nursing Policy at Middlesex University. Daniel Kelly is RCN Professor of Nursing Research at Cardiff University. Pam Smith is Professorial Fellow of Nursing Studies at the University of Edinburgh.
- Author(s)Author Pam Smith,Daniel Kelly,Helen Allan,Michael Traynor
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width168 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.