All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses the underlying foundational elements, both theoretical and methodological, of sponsored search.
- Author BiographyJim Jansen is an Associate Professor at the College of Information Science and Technology at The Pennsylvania State University. He has authored and co-authored more than 200 research publications, with articles appearing in a wide range of journals and conferences. He is co-author of the book Web Search: Public Searching of the Web, co-editor of the book Handbook of Research on Weblog Analysis and author of the book Understanding User-Web Interactions Via Web. Jansen is a member of the editorial boards of eight international journals and serves on the research committee for the Search Engine Marketing Professional Organization (SEMPO). He has received several awards and honors, including an ACM Research Award and six application development awards, along with other writing, publishing, research, and leadership honors. He is also a Senior Fellow at the Pew Research Center with the Pew Internet and American Life Project.
- Author(s)Jim Jansen
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/07/2011
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note57 b/w illus. 10 tables
- Weight560 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.