Understanding US/UK Government and Politics: A Comparative Guide by Duncan Watts (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £12.21+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.83Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- Est. delivery by 29 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten specifically for A2 students of government and politics, this book covers the comparative dimension of advanced level study, directly comparing the political systems and the social and cultural settings in the UK and USA.
- Author BiographyDuncan Watts is the current Editor at the Politics Association Resource Centre
- Author(s)Duncan Watts
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleUnderstandings
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight560 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Series Edited byWatts Writers Ltd.
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £8.50Trending at £10.85
- £8.91Trending at £9.98
- £9.02Trending at £10.53
- £8.36Trending at £11.36
- £9.29Trending at £9.98
- £7.09Trending at £9.34
- £5.64Trending at £7.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.