All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £33.98Trending at £35.27
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.57
- £10.84Trending at £12.97
- £13.80Trending at £18.91
- £9.29Trending at £9.95
About this product
- DescriptionIntegrates insights from the fields of management and social psychology to identify the sources of workplace violence and offer readers practical strategies for preventing it, protecting themselves and their employees from it, and reacting swiftly and effectively when it happens.
- Author BiographyMichele A. Paludi is president of Human Resources Management Solutions and participating faculty at Union Graduate College, Schenectady, NY. Paludi is series editor for Praeger's Women's Psychology and Women and Careers in Management and has authored or edited 38 texts on workplace discrimination, sexual harassment, psychology of women, workplace violence, and campus violence. Her book Ivory Power: Sexual Harassment on Campus received the 1992 Myers Center Award for Outstanding Titles in Human Rights. She was recently named Woman of the Year by the Schenectady Business & Professional Women's club and is currently the Elihu Root Peace Fund Professor in Women's Studies at Hamilton College, Clinton, NY. Rudy V. Nydegger is Professor of Psychology at Union College and Professor of Administration and Management at the School of Management, Union University. He also teaches in the Cornell University Institute of Industrial and Labor Relations and serves as Chief, Division of Psychology, Ellis Hospital. He has written dozens of professional and academic articles on issues of social psychology, consulted to major corporations and health care institutions, run workshops, and participated in conferences in the U.S. and abroad. Carmen A. Paludi, Jr. is a Senior Scientific Advisor for Titan Systems Corporation and consults with Human Resource Management Solutions in the areas of computer- and web-based training and investigatory procedures for sexual harassment. He is the author of dozens of technical papers and reports and is co-editor, with Michele Paludi, of Academic and Workplace Sexual Harassment (Praeger, 2003).
- Author(s)Jr.,Michelle A. Paludi,Rudy Nydegger
- Date of Publication30/10/2006
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight382 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.