All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.76
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £8.96Trending at £9.58
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
- £14.88Trending at £15.37
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the trends in the theories in biblical interpretation from ancient times, and notes the contributions and limitations of each period. This book shows how the Bible itself interprets earlier texts and provides examination of Dei Verbum of Vatican II and the Pontifical Biblical Commission's The Interpretation of the Bible in the Church .
- Author BiographyGeorge T. Montague, SM, is a professor of biblical theology at St. Mary's University, San Antonio, TX. He is the author of numerous books on scripture. He has served as President of the Catholic Biblical Association of America and as editor of the Catholic Biblical Quarterly. He is also a popular speaker internationally.
- Author(s)George Montague
- PublisherPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/1997
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.