All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAddressing the adult children of borderlines and the therapists who work with them, this book shows how to care for the waif without rescuing her, to attend to the hermit without feeding her fear, to love the queen without becoming her subject, and to live with the witch without becoming her victim.
- Author BiographyChristine Ann Lawson, Ph.D., is a clinical social worker in private practice in Indianapolis, Indiana. She has previously served as adjunct faculty at Indiana University-Purdue University, Indianapolis, and Butler University.
- Author(s)Christine Ann Lawson
- PublisherJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Date of Publication01/07/2002
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNorthvale NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Weight517 g
- Width156 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.22
- £12.37Trending at £12.62
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
- £30.25Trending at £30.82
- £5.70Trending at £7.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.