All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
About this product
- DescriptionMost of the written material on the Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) is about the details of the day. This work offers an understanding of why the policies are as they are, how they attempt to tackle the problems faced in the European Union and the degree of success they achieve, and the prospects for change.
- Author BiographyBerkeley Hill is Emeritus Professor of Policy Analysis at Imperial College London, and President of the Agricultural Economics Association for 2008/9. Sophia Davidova is Reader in European Agricultural Policy at Kent Business School and Honorary Reader at the Centre for Environmental Policy at Imperial College, London, UK.
- Author(s)Berkeley Hill,Sophia Davidova
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/11/2011
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleEarthscan Food and Agriculture
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content Note71 black & white illustrations, 20 black & white tables
- Weight640 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.