All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the contrasting views of practitioners from diverse theoretical orientations about the therapeutic relationship. Each contributor considers and clarifies the relational variables that have most bearing on theoretical practice and highlights the strengths of each position.
- Author BiographyColin Feltham is series editor of Professional Skills for Counsellors and Short Introductions to the Therapy Professions series, co-editor of SAGE Handbook of Counselling and Psychotherapy and author of several SAGE texts, including What is Counselling?
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication09/07/1999
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleProfessional Skills for Counsellors Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight257 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byColin Feltham
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.