CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £11.54Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionWolfinger argues that no-fault divorce laws should be left in place.
- Author BiographyNicholas Wolfinger is an Associate Professer at the University of Utah. He is the co-editor of the book Fragile Families and the Marriage Agenda. He has published widely in journals such as Demography, Social Forces and the Journal of Family Issues. He is the recipient of the University of Utah's Superior Research Award, 2004.
- Author(s)Nicholas H. Wolfinger
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/07/2005
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note10 b/w illus. 5 tables
- Weight460 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.