All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £48.75Trending at £74.67
- £13.93Trending at £14.32
- £7.58Trending at £7.69
- £10.14Trending at £14.18
- £9.32Trending at £12.93
- £13.95Trending at £17.97
- £9.72Trending at £14.92
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a contemporary approach to the experience of international students in Higher Education. Using empirical and qualitative data, the book explores their social and cultural context and its impact on their learning experience.
- Author BiographyCATHERINE MONTGOMERY is Associate Director for Research in the Centre for Excellence in Teaching and Learning at Northumbria University. She has taught in Higher Education for 20 years, most recently in the field of Sociolinguistics, and her research interests centre on the social and cultural context of student learning.
- Author(s)Catherine Montgomery
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication15/01/2010
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleUniversities into the 21st Century
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight232 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.