All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- Author(s)Alan L. Carsrud,Malin E. Brannback,Niklas Kiviluoto
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Business
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight201 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Table Of Contents1 Introduction.- 2 How Did Growth Become So Interesting?.- 3 Entrepreneurship, Growth, and High-Growth in Research and Policy.- 4 Measuring growth.- 5 Growth and profit.- 6 Conflicting agendas: Stakeholders, Growth and Profit.- 7 Do Experts Know What Growth Is? Two studies on perception.- 8 Discussion and recommendations.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.