Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £37.94
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £39.18Trending at £60.00
- £7.72Trending at £7.87
- £5.62Trending at £9.03
About this product
- DescriptionA high-level, informal look at the different stages of the predictive analytics cycle Understanding the Predictive Analytics Lifecycle covers each phase of the development of a predictive analytics initiative.
- Author BiographyALBERTO CORDOBA is Director of the SAS Center of Excellence at Truven Health Analytics (formerly the Healthcare Business of Thomson Reuters) where he leads a team of highly-skilled SAS experts. In addition, he provides a leadership role and direct project support for client-sponsored research studies. He is a former Vice President of Business Intelligence and Predictive Analytics at Qualex Consulting Services.
- Author(s)Alberto Cordoba
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication07/10/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleWiley and SAS Business Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight424 g
- Width155 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.