All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £9.26Trending at £10.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.79Trending at £6.85
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding the response mechanisms of concrete under tensile conditions is therefore key to understanding and using concrete in structural applications. Understanding the tensile properties of concrete summarises key recent research in this important subject.
- Author BiographyDr Jaap Weerheijm works in the Faculty of Civil Engineering at the TNO and Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands. He is also a Senior Research Scientist at TNO. He is well-known for his research in such areas as the impact behaviour of structures and materials.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication30/07/2013
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Civil and Structural Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number48
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight780 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byJaap Weerheijm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.