All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published 2012 --Title page verso.
- Author BiographySusie L. Steinbach is Professor of History at Hamline University. She is the author of Women in England 1760-1914: A Social History (2004) and the editor of Millicent Garret Fawcett by her Contemporaries (2008), and has written widely on Victorian history, with a particular emphasis on gender and the law.
- Author(s)Susie L. Steinbach
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/07/2016
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note16 black & white halftones
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.38
- £9.41Trending at £17.05
- £9.50Trending at £16.51
- £9.53Trending at £14.96
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.94
- £8.00Trending at £9.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.