All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.08
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
- £10.31Trending at £11.50
- £5.02Trending at £6.03
About this product
- Author(s)Michael Carlberg
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication13/04/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note74 black & white tables, biography
- Weight456 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Table Of ContentsMonetary Interaction between Europe and America.- Monetary Cooperation between Europe and America.- Fiscal Interaction between Europe and America.- Fiscal Coopearation between Europe and America.- Monetary and Fiscal Interaction between Europe and America: Cold-Turkey Policies.- Monetary and Fiscal Interaction between Europe and America: Gradualist Policies.- Monetary and Fiscal Coopearation between Europe and America.- Result.- The Current Research Project.
- Author BiographyMichael Carlberg is Professor at Helmut Schmidt University in Hamburg, Germany. His research is on Macroeconomics, Monetary Economics, and International Economics.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.