CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionUsing case studies from Kazakhstan, Swaziland, Himalayan India and Brazil, this book discusses how poverty is recognized and defined, and how political and economic conditions undermine or even prematurely end the lives of millions of young children.
- Author BiographyHelen Penn is Professor of Early Childhood, University of East London.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/02/2005
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleContesting Early Childhood
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white tables
- Weight294 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byHelen Penn
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.