All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis work examines the process of reform in Mexico and contrasts it with that of the USA, Brazil, and New Zealand, examining both the economic and technological aspects of this complex situation.
- Author BiographyJUDITH MARISCAL is a Professor at CIDE, a Mexican research institution./e She received her Ph.D. from the Lyndon B. Johnson School of Public Affairs at the University of Texas at Austin, and is currently the Director of the Research Program on Telecommunications at CIDE.
- Author(s)Judith Mariscal
- Date of Publication28/02/2002
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight432 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.