All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.05
- £6.68Trending at £7.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
- £11.96Trending at £12.07
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
About this product
- DescriptionAmong developed countries it is not the richest societies that have the best health, but those that have the smallest income differences between rich and poor. Why? This book shows that social cohesion is crucial to the quality of life.
- Author BiographyRichard G. Wilkinson is Senior Research Fellow at The Trafford Centre for Medical Research, University of Sussex.
- Author(s)Richard G. Wilkinson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/09/1996
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.