All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is written for beginners in the first place, but it also offers some good information to those looking for a further challenge.
- Author BiographyAndreas Anders-Wilkens learned to ride a unicycle at the age of 18 and since then he has been exploring the wide range of possibilities the unicycle offers. He has taught unicycling to sports instructors studying at the University of Munich. In 2003 he founded a school for circus arts. Robert Mager has been a unicyclist since 1989. He is a course instructor at educational institutions and he lectures unicycling at the Center for University Sports in Frankfurt, Germany. Robert Mager has been Unicycling World Champion in several disciplines since 1996.
- Author(s)Andreas Anders-Wilkens,Robert F. Mager
- PublisherMeyer & Meyer Sport (UK) Ltd
- Date of Publication29/09/2011
- GenreMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationGarsington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMeyer & Meyer Sport (UK) Ltd
- Content Note200 colour photographs & illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width165 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £43.14Trending at £44.28
- £12.25Trending at £13.50
- £21.14Trending at £35.00
- £27.98Trending at £46.79
- £12.51Trending at £16.99
- £16.32Trending at £17.09
- £9.99Trending at £12.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.