All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis indispensible textbook deals with the theory of deterministic signals and follows an innovative combinatory approach, providing readers exercises and samples, twin-track reading paths for students at differing levels, and specific application examples.
- Author BiographyGianfranco Cariolaro was born in 1936 and graduated in Electrical Engineering at the University of Padova (Italy) in 1960. He received the Libera Docenza in Electrical Communications in 1968 and was appointed full professor in 1975. Presently he is professor of Optical and Quantum Communications at the University of Padova. His main research interests are in the fields of data transmission, image, digital television, cellular radios, deep space communications, optical and quantum communication. He is the author of several books and has had cooperation with several industries, including Telettra (now Alcatel), Italtel, RAI, ST Microelectronics, Philips, Jet Propulsion Laboratory of NASA, and Eutelsat.
- Author(s)Gianfranco Cariolaro
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication28/04/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note465 black & white illustrations, 30 colour illustrations, 47 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1578 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Contained items statementContains Book and Online resource
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.22Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.