All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes state-of-the-art advances and applications of the unified transform and its relation to the boundary element method.
- Author BiographyB. Pelloni is a Professor of Mathematics at the University of Reading. She has published over 30 papers on the unified transform and lectured on it as the Olga Taussky-Todd prize lecturer at ICIAM 2011. She is a fellow of the Institute for Mathematics and Its Applications and a member of the London Mathematical Society. A. S. Fokas is the Chair of Nonlinear Mathematical Science in the Department of Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics at the University of Cambridge. Among his many awards are the Naylor Prize, the Excellence Prize of the Bodossaki Foundation, and a Guggenheim Fellowship. He is a member of the Academy of Athens and is included in the list of most highly cited researchers in mathematics. He is the originator of the unified transform.
- Author(s)Anthanasios S. Fokas,Beatrice Pelloni
- PublisherSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight550 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.