All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis expanded edition of the classic work on empirical processes now boasts several new proved theorems not in the first.
- Author BiographyR. M. Dudley is a Professor of Mathematics at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)R. M. Dudley
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/02/2014
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number142
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight880 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.80Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.60
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.