All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.80Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.60
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
About this product
- DescriptionThis book details the theory of uniform spaces using pseudometrics. It features complete proofs, exercises as well as several new results. The book also presents diverse results from many sources organized in a logical whole.
- Author(s)Jan Pachl
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/10/2012
- Series TitleFields Institute Monographs
- Series Part/Volume Number30
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight488 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.